Venice & Istanbul Biennials 2024Contemporary Art at its Best! | October 14 to 23
A nine-day adventure in Italy and Turkey
The 2024 Venice Bienniale and Istanbul Biennial Art Tour
Contemporary Art at its Best!
Join the 2024 Venice Biennale and Istanbul Biennial Art Tour and visit two of the most prestigious contemporary art exhibitions in the world. A unique 9-night art-trip in Italy and Turkey open to everyone, from artists and art lovers to students and lifelong learners.
The 2024 Venice Biennial and Istanbul Biennial Art Tour is a great opportunity to visit two of the most fascinating cities in the planet while enjoying the best of contemporary art with an art historian and a group of like-minded adults.
The 60th Venice Biennial will present artists from over 80 countries in the historic pavilions at the Giardini, at the Arsenale, and in the city center. As for the 18th Istanbul Art Biennial, it will feature top contemporary artists from Turkey and around the world in various locations across the city.
The 2024 Venice Biennial and Istanbul Biennial Art Tour is limited to a maximum of 14 participants to provide quality time, flexibility, and an intimate and fun travel experience.
October 14 to 23, 2024 (FULL!) Please send us an email to join the waitlist.
The price of 4 570 CAD $ (around 3 420 US $ | 5 200 AUS $ ) includes
- 9-night double accommodation (4 nights in Venice and 5 nights in Istanbul) in well rated and centrally located hotels
- Complimentary breakfast
- All group transportation to visit the sites on schedule (vaporetto, train, taxi, etc.)
- Flight from Venice to Istanbul
- Daily discovery walks in Venice and Istanbul
- Two-day entrance to the Venice Biennial (The Giardini and the Arsenal venues)
- Two-day entrance to the Istanbul Biennial
- Entrance to the following sites in Istanbul: Hagia Sophia, The Topkapı Palace, and the Blue Mosque
- The constant service of a qualified art historian guide and a logistics responsible.
Price does not include flights (except for the portion Venice to Istanbul) and meals (except for breakfast). Lunch will be “on the go” and supper at leisure in a typical Italian trattoria or a meyhane, a type of Turkish restaurant where you find meze, traditional foods, wine, beer, and raki. As everywhere, in Venice and Istanbul, you find restaurants for all budgets.
NB > Single rooms available for a supplement of CAD $ 1275 (around US$ 940).
Since 1997 Walk the Arts (icscis inc.) has been offering top quality painting workshops, art classes, and art history tours in Italy, France, Colombia, Spain, and the United States.
© 2021 Walk the Arts